Cavalieri Retailing S.r.l.
Corso United States, 15 – 10128 TURIN
011 511 9202
Cavalieri Retailing S.r.l. obtains statistical data, monitors sessions and stores information on the website visitors’ browsing data through analytical cookies.
Obligation to provide data
The provision is not mandatory, at any time, users can choose to enable or disable cookies by selecting the appropriate setting in the browser, maintaining the navigation within the website. It is possible to limit some of the features of this website and to disable the storage of some users’ selections.
www.cretail.it website uses various types of cookies with different functions:
Technical and analytical cookies
- Google Analytics cookies are used to collect and process your browsing data, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notations of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response. Data is collected for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistical information on the use of the website (pages visited, duration of sessions, geographical area of origin, website data browsing, etc.) and to verify the correct functioning of the same. In the case of Google Analytics, we have disabled the sharing of information with Google and we have activated anonymization of the IP address.
- Navigation cookies, in order to remember some users’ browsing data regarding navigation interface, such as language or font size and allow him to find his own settings at each new access to the website.
These analytical and technical cookies do not allow the collection of your personal information, do not try to link your IP address to your identity and are not used in any way for marketing purposes.
All data collected anonymously and in aggregate form is stored in Google Analytics for 26 months. This is to allow us to perform statistical analysis over this period.
Third Party Profiling Cookies
- Google Map (Google Map Embed API): our website allows the graphic display of our location
- YouTube, for access to videos and multimedia content
For more information on the various third party cookies used, please visit:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Categories of Data Subjects and Processed Data
Statistical data of all visitors to the website: navigation data, addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response.
Profiling data: Cavalieri Retailing S.r.l. does not perform profiling activities. For third party profiling cookies, refer to the respective information provided on the abovementioned links.
External SEO companies and analytical cookie providers (data transmitted anonymously and deactivating data crossing).
Processing for technical and analytical purposes of anonymous data, with obscuration of the IP address and without transmission of data to third parties.
Profiling handling carried out by third parties with their own cookies, and not by the publisher of the website, therefore without the need for notification to the Guarantor.
Consent in the information banner present on all pages (and reduced after the first consent) with a link to this statement page; possibility of deactivation of cookies in the browser, as prescribed by directive 2009/136 / EC (“Cookie Law”)
Communication to third parties
External SEO companies, Google Analytics as a platform for consulting statistics, with no data communication to Google itself. In any case, all collected and transmitted data is always anonymous.
Automated decision-making processes and profiling
No automated decision-making or first-party profiling is taken into consideration.
There are no transfers of personal data outside the EU.
Rights of concerned party
The concerned party has the possibility to assert the following rights at any time:
- The right to acknowledge and edit the data being processed (in any case, data is collected in anonymous form)
- The right to limit or revoke the processing by blocking cookies in own browser
- The right to make a complaint with the Guarantor with the specific forms available on the latter’s website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/